[LLVMdev] BlockAddress is a "User"

Bob Wilson bob.wilson at apple.com
Fri Feb 26 11:26:59 PST 2010

Can you elaborate?  I don't see anything in that code to check for blocks that have their addresses taken.  It seems like something like the attached patch may be in order, but I don't have a testcase to expose the issue.  Maybe your changes could help identify a testcase?  Or did you find something that prevents this from being an issue?