[LLVMdev] SDUse

David Greene dag at cray.com
Thu Feb 25 09:39:49 PST 2010

On Wednesday 24 February 2010 18:47:19 Dan Gohman wrote:
> SDUse's Prev and Next members implement a use list. Copying them
> probably wouldn't immediately break anything, but it wouldn't be
> meaningful.

I understand that the copied SDUse wouldn't be represented in the list,
so I can understand the general reasons for making the copy constructor
private.  In this case, however, it _may_ be ok.  I need to analyze this a bit
more.  If I can come up with a solution that doesn't require a copy
constructor I will of course use that.

I can't get a reduced testcase that breaks on trunk but I do have some
debug asserts that I'll try on trunk and see if I can get something to fail.
There's an iterator issue with ReplaceAllUsesOf.

                                             -Dave