[LLVMdev] Trouble with sample project template (Autoconf problem?)

Trevor Harmon Trevor.W.Harmon at nasa.gov
Wed Feb 24 11:23:38 PST 2010

On Feb 24, 2010, at 11:04 AM, Trevor Harmon wrote:

>   $ ./AutoRegen.sh
>   LLVM source root not found.
>   Enter full path to LLVM source:/Users/twharmon/Development/LLVM/src/
> llvm-trunk/llvm
>   Enter full path to LLVM objects (empty for same as source):/Users/
> twharmon/Development/LLVM/llvm/

Actually, I think this part is wrong. If I supply the same path as the
source, "make" works.

But what exactly is meant by "full path to LLVM objects"? I assumed it
means the place where LLVM installs to (that is, the --prefix
parameter of LLVM's configure), but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Trevor