[LLVMdev] Possibly using a broken version of GCC to build LLVM (file won't finish compiling).

Shantonu Sen ssen at apple.com
Sun Feb 21 17:45:02 PST 2010

Should the "broken compilers" page start recommending that you build llvm+clang unoptimized, and then use clang/clang++ to build what you want optimized as the final product (once this is fully supported)? Should the top-level Makefile support a bootstrap target of this nature if you have clang checkout?

Shantonu

Sent from my MacBook