[LLVMdev] Forward references to a function

Jeffrey Yasskin jyasskin at google.com
Wed Feb 3 14:09:20 PST 2010

Yes, you need a complete dependency graph to JIT a function. You're
expected to wait to JIT your function until you might actually be able
to call it. To do anything else, we'd probably need a way to record
relocations outside the JIT and let you apply them ... which would be
useful but hasn't been at all started yet.