[LLVMdev] __fixunsdfdi and etc with Visual Studio JIT?

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Tue Feb 2 08:56:39 PST 2010

Hello

> The bitcode was generated by llvm-gcc v2.6 for Mingw32/x86, which is
> available for download at the llvm site.
> Please let me know, if i should tell more.
Well, the answer is pretty obvious then. These calls are not generated
by JIT. They are already in your bitcode - they are generated by
llvm-gcc. The purpose of these calls were alreade explained by Eli.

You should either link libgcc in, ot provide your own implementation
for these functions.

PS: Note the "reply all" button, this way your reply will be sent to
the mailing list as well.
--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov