[LLVMdev] __fixunsdfdi and etc with Visual Studio JIT?

Kristaps Straupe kstraupe at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 07:37:57 PST 2010

Hello!

We are running bitcode with JIT on visual studio project and we get
strange external function call problems (jit generates jump to
00000000 address as can be seen in debugger) for libgcc functions like
__fixunsdfdi, __divdi3 etc. Currently we have attached our own
implementations of these functions to overcome this problem. What
would be the correct way to do this on Visual Studio? Why does JIT
generate such function calls at all instead of native code that
executes needed operation?

Thank you,
Kristaps.