[LLVMdev] Question of autotools about adding a new target for LLVM

Lu Mitnick king19880326 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:32:21 PST 2010

Hello Takumi and all,

I follow the steps  and run ./autoconf/AutoRegen.sh successfully(haven't
modified configure.ac yet)

However there is a little difference between origin configure file and the
generated one.

$diff configure configure.bak

1394c1394
<   --enable-optimized      Compile with optimizations enabled (default is
YES)
---
>   --enable-optimized      Compile with optimizations enabled (default is
NO)

I am wondering to know whether I miss some parameter with executing
AutoRegen.sh??

thanks a lot

yi-hong