[LLVMdev] LLVM on Cygwin: why tests don't run

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:53:58 PST 2010

Good morning, Csaba.

2010/12/26 Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail.com>:
>> me2. I don't know why too slow.
>
> I know now. It was a debug build (enable-optimized=no) created only
> for trying out your patch on Util.py.
> Doh!

Oops! My issue is with Release(w/e +Asserts) build!
If you can, try "Release+Asserts/(llc opt &c) -help repeatedly.
In my environments, Windows XP Home SP3 and Windows XP x64 Edititon,
Always I see "HDD BUSY" indicator and it takes about thousands
milseconds to display help text.

In contrast, on msys, executable binaries can be cached.

Lemme know if you got anything, thank you!

...Takumi