[LLVMdev] Documentation is missing hardware platform FreeBSD on amd64 and states that Solaris/Sparc is 'working'

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Wed Dec 15 13:04:57 PST 2010

On 12/14/2010 17:38, Bill Wendling wrote:
>> Herehttp://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#requirements  FreeBSD/amd64
>> >  isn't mentioned. It works quite fine for me.
>> >

> Yes, it should. I fixed that. Thanks!

Thanks!

Another thing is why you only list GCC as compiler? LLVM compiles
itself, and at least on FreeBSD and Linux should be listed along GCC.
I even tested resulting code performance (of libLLVM.so itself) compiled
with gcc-4.5.1 and compiled with itself and performance was within 5% of
each other.

Yuri