[LLVMdev] Optimization passes break machine instructions on new backend

Per Fagrell per.fagrell at coresonic.com
Wed Dec 15 05:43:50 PST 2010

It just occured to me that perhaps what happens is that since the
cmp-instruction is initially followed by the pseudo-instruction - which
doesn't have Uses = [CFR] - that it's marked dead initially, and never
changed back when the SKIPCOND is inserted by the custom emitter? But I feel
that this would happen in e.g. MSP430 too then...