[LLVMdev] using bugpoint

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at illinois.edu
Mon Dec 6 12:13:24 PST 2010

I made a mistake in my original description of the problem. I meant to
say that after transforming X.bc into X.3.bc, if my passes work then I
can run the program through the the lli interpreter, (not the llc
compiler), using:

lli X.3.bc arg1 arg2

That lli command is currently seg faulting because of a bug in one of my
passes or in support.bc. Can I use bugpoint to find a smaller version of
X.bc that produces the same problem? Specifically how would I call
bugpoint to do that? Do I use bugpoint with the -run-lli? I was thinking
I need to use -run-custom because the problem is in my transformations,
not lli.