[LLVMdev] wxGTK sample app compiled by llvm crashes on arm

ankur jain samyak3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 22:52:29 PST 2010

Thanx for a prompt reply.

I will definitely try llvm 2.8 as per your suggestion.

However Step 1 and Step 2 are working for me in case of a simple hello world
program on arm processor . Similarly I am able to run a GTK application on
arm. However while running wxGTKwidget app it crashes while allocation of
memory. As  I mentioned earlier, If I explicitly allocate memory using new
operation then everything works fine. Please let me know why do we actually
fail without using new, that to a arbitrary pointer which is never used in
the program.