[LLVMdev] Alternative exception handling proposal

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Thu Dec 2 04:54:05 PST 2010

Hi John,

> Well, I was talking about the proposal you actually made, as opposed to your second proposal made ten hours after my response. :)
>
> I agree that your second proposal solves the obvious inlining problems with your first proposal.

sorry for the mistake in my original proposal - that's what comes from doing
things at high speed :)  I actually realized I had made this mistake soon
after I had sent it, while trying to get to sleep, but waited until the next
morning to send the amendment.  It is of course essential in order to have
inlining work.

Ciao,

Duncan.