[LLVMdev] exporting Dags

Amaury Pouly amaury.pouly at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 08:58:48 PDT 2010

Hello,
for my own purpose I wrote an custom exporter and loader from a simple text
format. The code is online but in a library so you would need to extract it.
The format is simple: three types of lines:
Unit <unit id> Name <unit label>
To <unit id> Latency <latency> Kind order

You describe each unit with the Unit line and then the successors using the
To lines. If the label needs several lines, the line ends with a \.
Of course, it depends on how much information you want. That's just a
proposition :)

PS: I don't like the way llvm draw the DAGs ;)

Amaury Pouly