[LLVMdev] llvm-diff

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Tue Aug 24 01:57:26 PDT 2010

On 24 August 2010 00:19, John McCall <rjmccall at apple.com> wrote:
> Note that llvm-diff is meant solely as a tool for debugging IR;  pretty much all
> details of the output, from formatting to actual information, is subject to change.

Hi John,

This is fine, I'll not use it on any production system nor rely on its
output for anything, it's also mainly for IR debugging.

I noticed you have virtual functions but non-virtual destructor on
Oracle and Consumer. It might not matter much at this stage, as
they're not extended, but it's good to fix it. ;)

--
cheers,
--renato

http://systemcall.org/

Reclaim your digital rights, eliminate DRM, learn more at