[LLVMdev] sqlite3 crashing jit

Bueno, Denis denbuen at sandia.gov
Wed Aug 11 07:15:51 PDT 2010

On Aug 10, 2010, at 5:09 PM, Reid Kleckner wrote:

No, he's just on linux x86_64 using JITed frames with no unwind
information.  That was the whole point of adding the support here:
http://llvm.org/docs/DebuggingJITedCode.html

See if you can get a stack trace using the directions there.

I had followed the directions on that page with llvm 2.6 to no avail.

The Makefile I posted does use -fexceptions.  When I ran `lli -jit-emit-debug' with llvm 2.6, lli said that -jit-emit-debug was an unrecognised command line argument.

-Denis