[LLVMdev] Upstream PTX backend that uses target independent code generator if possible

Che-Liang Chiou clchiou at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 20:29:06 PDT 2010

My implementation of predicated instructions is similar to ARM
backend. I traced ARM and PowerPC backend for reference.

If, David, you were saying a implementation of predication in LLVM IR,
I didn't do that.  It was partly because I was not (and is still not)
very familiar with LLVM's design; so I didn't know how to do that.

I agree what Micah said; LLVM's code generator has a vector splitting,
among many other reusable components.

Regards,
Che-Liang