[LLVMdev] Schedule for poolalloc/DSA

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 28 08:08:06 PDT 2010

Kevin Streit wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there any plan when poolalloc and DSA will be adapted to compile and run with LLVM 2.7? I'm currently about to start a bigger project using DSA and it would be nice if I could use LLVM 2.7 instead of porting everything I do now from 2.6 to 2.7 later.

Mainline DSA/Poolalloc already compiles with LLVM 2.7.  I will probably
create a release_27 branch in the near future but have not gotten around
to doing it yet.

One of our students started some changes to DSA on mainline, so you may
want to do some testing to see how well DSA is working before making the
plunge to LLVM 2.7.

-- John T.