[LLVMdev] PTX target for LLVM!

Helge Rhodin helge.rhodin at alice-dsl.net
Tue Apr 27 05:54:34 PDT 2010

Hey everybody,

good news for everyone interested in the PTX backend:
We decided to release the current source code under the GPL - you can
find the latest tarball here:

http://www.prog.uni-saarland.de/projects/anysl

You will find the README in the attachment, which should hopefully
answer a lot of questions concerning the implementation and the current
status.

If you have further questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to
contact us directly or respond on the list.

We would also like to know if there are any major obstacles to merging
the code into LLVM trunk (apart from coding standards  ;)  ).

Best regards,
Helge Rhodin and Ralf Karrenberg