[LLVMdev] SplitVectorOp from CopyFromReg

Javier Martinez javier at jmartinez.org
Tue Apr 20 13:52:05 PDT 2010

Hi Duncan,

Attached is the .ll file I'm trying to compile. The first shufflevector
instruction expansion adds the extract_subvector node which in turns tries
to split the incoming vector in half. I'm using an LLVM 2.4 based branch
and realize that the names have changed. In the TOT SplitVectorOp is called
SplitVectorResult. Both don't handle CopyFromReg nodes.

Thanks,
Javier