[LLVMdev] call for suggestions

lucefe noviceup at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 19:54:14 PDT 2010

 Hi, Dear LLVMers

I just touch llvm source code for several days, and I didn't know the
interfaces of the analysises and transformations of LLVM. For exampe, how
to backtrace CFG, and whether exits a backtracking interator to do such
work?

For a novice, I also seek for suggestions about how to become familiar with
LLVM interfaces as soon as possible. Now I have a plan to write a pass based
on LLVM, and my first challenge is how to make the best use of LLVM's
analysis and transformations. Is it the best method to scan the source code,
especially the ".h" files?

Withe Best Regards!
novice