[LLVMdev] VMKit assertion failure

nicolas geoffray nicolas.geoffray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 13:33:47 PDT 2010

OK, I know why you get that UnsatisfiedLinkError. You have made symlinks of
GNU Classpath libraries with the .so suffix. Since you're on MacOS, you
should do symlinks with the .dylib suffix (I notice that I'm not saying that
on the webpage, I'll fix that right now).

I'm not sure what to do about that core__init function. I will try to create
a bigger stack to see if that changes anything or if LLVM inifinite loops.

Cheers,
Nicolas