[LLVMdev] llvm-db status

idoud doudalis at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 15:34:59 PDT 2009

Hi,

I would like to ask what is the status concerning llvm-db. When I am
trying to use it I get the following error:
"Error: No supported binding to inferior processes (debugger not
implemented)."

Searching in the mailing list I found that you have discontinued
working on it.

I would like to ask if there are any plans to resume development and
if you are looking for any volunteers to resume this work.

As part of my research I am studying bi-directional debugging (reverse
execution similar to gdb's ). I was hopping I could leverage the
llvm's byte-code level information (data flow information) and
simplicity as part of my project.

Best Regards,
Ioannis Doudalis