[LLVMdev] 回复: About porting llvm-gcc frontend.

任坤 hbrenkun at yahoo.cn
Sat Sep 26 04:59:16 PDT 2009

Dear Duncan Sands:

   Yes, you are right. This IR is correct.  This bug is caused by  llvm-ld.
Edwin has fixed it. Please refer to:

 Edwin <edwintorok at gmail.com> changed:

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|ASSIGNED                    |RESOLVED
             Resolution|                                 |FIXED

Fixed here:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20090921/087797.html