[LLVMdev] LLVM Development on ARM

Xerxes RĂ„nby xerxes at zafena.se
Fri Sep 25 02:16:43 PDT 2009

Hi Kapil!

LLVM both builds and runs fine on ARM Linux.
I am running a public buildbot for the llvm project that are compiling
and testing llvm on arm-linux daily and this machine are running Ubuntu
Jaunty.
http://google1.osuosl.org:8011/builders/llvm-arm-linux

I have successfully compiled LLVM on ARM using GCC 4.3.3 on a Ubuntu
Jaunty system and GCC 4.4 on a Ubuntu Karmic system.

Do you use cross compilation to build llvm for your ARM system or do you
compile natively on your ARM board?

Cheers
Xerxes