[LLVMdev] LLVM Build Difficulties

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Tue Sep 22 23:58:06 PDT 2009

Curtis Jones <curtis.jones at gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks for the help. I think I'm closer now ... hopefully; although
> I'm still getting the same error. The "gcc -v" output looks very
> similar to yours now. Do you see any other obvious configuration
> issues? I don't know what to try next....

[snip]

> /tmp/cc.o:(.rodata+0x0): undefined reference to `_NSConcreteGlobalBlock'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
> invocation)

Sorry, I know nothing about clang. My first guess is that you are
missing a library on the command line. Is NSConcreteGlobalBlock defined
in a library or in something that clang automatically links? If you are
proficient with `nm' you can try searching where NSConcreteGlobalBlock
is defined.

I would ask on the clang mailing list too.

--
Óscar