[LLVMdev] getting debug info

Alvin Cheung alvin.cheung at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:20:53 PDT 2009

I am using the trunk version of llvm-gcc to generate the debug info, and I have
checked out the DebugInfoFinder class.  Basically, I am interested in looking up
debug info for structures, and I am wondering if there is a way for me to look
up the debug info associated with a Type * directly instead of building a custom
map from Type * to DICompositeType by iterating through the type iterator in
DebugInfoFinder.