[LLVMdev] Limited space left for the 2009 LLVM Developers' Meeting

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Tue Sep 15 21:38:09 PDT 2009

We did not expect the LLVM Developers' meeting to be so popular this
year! Due to space limitations, we must limit the registration to 190
people. There are a few registration slots left, so sign up today!

As a reminder, registration is required to be able to attend:
http://llvm.org/devmtg/register.php

If you registered and are no longer able to attend, please let me
know, so someone else can fill your slot.

Lastly, the hotel cut off date for the special price is September 17th.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner