[LLVMdev] Where is steens-aa and ds-aa?

Lei Shang shang1982 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 21:06:11 PDT 2009

I have downloaded the poolalloc, but it fails to compile as it requires some
files do
not exist in current llvm-2.5 version.

Should I download old version of poolalloc?

Lei

2009/9/10 Mai, Haohui <haohui.mai at gmail.com>

>  On 9/9/09 3:28 AM, Eli Friedman wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM, Lei Shang<shang1982 at gmail.com>  wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >>     I just found -steens-aa and -ds-aa Alias Analysis listed in
> documents do
> >> not exist in my llvm-2.3 code. Both from opt -help and the lib/Analysis.
> >> And then I go to download the llvm-2.5 version, there is still no these
> 2
> >> options. Where are they?
> >>
> > http://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/poolalloc/trunk/ .  They're not part
> > of a normal checkout due to patent issues.
> >

> I don't quite understand. You mean steensgaard / DSA are patented?
>
> Haohui
> > -Eli

/******
* Lei Shang
* PhD candidate, Computer Science & Engineering,
* University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 2052
* Email:  shang1982 at Gmail.com Mobile: 0425711216
* Homepage: http://shangl.info