[LLVMdev] Perfect forwarding?

Talin viridia at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:45:25 PDT 2009

OvermindDL1 wrote:
> Boost.Fusion has adapters to convert structs/classes into
> tuples/kwtuples.  You have to write the short and simple adapter for
> your classes, but it would allow you to iterate over
> everything/anything in it.  I have done this exact thing.  Not quite
> fully what you want, but Boost.Fusion and other bits of other boost
> metalibraries seem to do most of what you want.  Might be interesting
> to look at?

Possibly. Bear in mind that part of my goal is to make something like
Boost obsolete - because my language's type inference engine is more
powerful than C++'s template resolution algorithms, it will allow many
of the same things that Boost does, but without requiring the complex
metaprogramming techniques that Boost uses to implement them. At least,
that's the plan.