[LLVMdev] Listing all loops in a function

aparna kotha kotha.aparna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 11:42:39 PDT 2009

Hi Prasenjit,

In a limited scope that we needed this kind of a method, we added dummy
functions to the header of every loop and then generated the call graph for
the module and we then traverse the call graph. I m not really sure if this
will work for u , but it did do the limited job we were interested in.

--Aparna

Graduate Student
University of Maryland, College Park