[LLVMdev] I have built a whole-program bitcode file foropenldap-2.19

Nan Zhu zhunansjtu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:23:47 PDT 2009

I'm not completely sure but something like the build system will still call
the native linker when it meets a LLVM object file which causes an error.

I once tried to modify the codes of gold-plugin, but the trouble is still
there,I think we should hack collect2 of llvm-gcc to make it invoke llvm-ld
automatically when it receive the -emit-llvm option(I once tried this, but I
found that even llvm-gcc has received such a option it will not pass it to
-emit-llvm, I attempted to do something on llvm-gcc,but I'm not familiar
with GCC's src)