[LLVMdev] LLVM Users in the Twin Cities?

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 08:40:51 PDT 2009

Hi David,

I'm in southern Minnesota and my partner, Mike, is from Coon Rapids.  He works in Bloomington.

I could drive up to someplace in the south metro area.  I don't know if we could make a regular face to face of it but Mike and I meet online on an instant messenger setup almost every workday.  Maybe someplace around the Burnsville mall there would be someplace we could all get together.

I hope to see you sometime,

--Sam Crow