[LLVMdev] windows build

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Wed Oct 28 15:29:59 PDT 2009

shreyas krishnan <shreyas76 at gmail.com> writes:

>     I am running into bunch of windows build issues. Can someone
> please provide help on what might be going wrong
>

> llvm\win32\Configure\..\llvm\ADT\hash_set.h
> 1>The system cannot find the file specified.
>
> Similarly
> 2>c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file:
> '..\..\lib\Support\Annotation.cpp': No such file or directory

I guess you are using cmake with Visual Studio.

Please report version of LLVM used (or svn revision number), version of
Visual Studio, exact cmake command used, exact nmake invocation, exact
error messages as shown by the compiler, etc.

Better yet, create a bug report with all this information and add my
e-mail to the CC list.

--
Óscar