[LLVMdev] Call For Buildbot Machines

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Sun Oct 18 15:27:25 PDT 2009

Hello LLVMers,

I'd really appreciate it if interested parties could contribute some
machine power to run the public buildbot.

In particular, we could really use at least one of the following:
 1. A fast Windows machine.
 2. A fast Linux i386 machine (two, ideally).
 3. Another fast Linux x86_64 machine (currently there is no Linux
llvm-gcc x86_64 self hosting build, for example).

If you, your company, or someone you know has spare cycles to
contribute, please email me privately. I'll take what I can get, but
ideally the resources would be:
 1. Fast and well-provisioned with memory.
 2. Stay up and available for extended periods.
 3. Someone is available to monitor the machine if it fails, or help
diagnose machine-specific failures.

Cheers,
 - Daniel