[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Developer meeting videos up

Nicholas "Indy" Ray arelius at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 14:21:39 PDT 2009

2009/10/17 Török Edwin <edwintorok at gmail.com>:
> Either way the people who attended the meeting were able to see and hear
> everything, not making the talks available to others only results in
> disappointment.

The slides and video would be very nice even for those who did make it
to the meeting. As there were multiple sessions going on at a time
it's a given that we missed useful sessions, And beyond that I
personally didn't take many notes with the assumption that the slides
were going to be made available at the very least.

Nicholas "Indy" Ray