[LLVMdev] Developer meeting videos up

Keir Mierle mierle at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 12:01:03 PDT 2009

I'm pretty disappointed that the Clang and Scalar Evolution talks are not
available. I couldn't make the dev meeting this year; however, I figured the
videos and slides would still be available. Apple is sending the wrong
message; don't they want to promote the idea that LLVM is an open project
and not just Apple owned? It's silly to reinforce the fear around LLVM that
Apple will close further development.
The blanket policy enforcement is ridiculous in this case.

Keir