[LLVMdev] llvm build errors on windows/mingw32

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Fri Oct 2 11:51:17 PDT 2009

On 2009-10-02 19:34, Ronald Pijnacker wrote:
>> On 2009-10-02 01:07, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo)  wrote:
>>> d:/objs/llvm/msys/Debug/lib/libLLVMSystem.a(Process.o):e:/Downloads/llvm-trunk/lib/System/Win32/Process.inc:78:
>>> undefined reference to `GetProcessMemoryInfo at 12'
>> GetProcessMemoryInfo should be defined in psapi.lib, but AFAICS mingw32
>> doesn't have this import lib.  It is included in the MS Platform SDK,
>> but I'm not sure whether you can link that into mingw32 programs...
> msdn suggests kernel32, but that is already included.

My apologies, I was mistaken, as Yonggang pointed out to me privately;
mingw32 does come with a libpsapi.lib file, but in your case it does not
get added to the libs to be linked with, apparently.

In my case, the configure script does check for the existence of
libpsapi.a, and adds both a HAVE_LIBPSAPI define to config.h, and
-lpsapi to LIBS.

Can you find anything in your config.log file about libpsapi?