[LLVMdev] MachineFrameInfo

Jim Grosbach grosbach at apple.com
Mon Nov 30 10:40:16 PST 2009

Hello,

If I follow your questions correctly, it sounds like you're after
something like dynamic stack realignment. I would suggest having a
look at the x86 and ARM backends for examples of how this is
implemented. Look for the needsStackRealignment() and
calculateMaxStackAlignment() functions in particular, and where
they're called from.

Regards,
   Jim