[LLVMdev] VMKIT problem

Nataraj Sundar nataraj at ksu.edu
Fri Nov 20 10:14:33 PST 2009

Hi Nicolas,

I'm running it on Kubuntu.

Now that you mention it I did have a problem during vmkit setup. After
running the ./configure file with all the options I ran the make file it was
giving this error:

make[3]: ***
[/.automount/root/exports/transient/nataraj/Project/vmkit-0.25/lib/Mvm/Runtime/Release/EscapeAnalysis.o]
Error 1
"
So I went into Makefile.common and modified GNU CLASSPATH FLAGS variable, I
removed  "//../"before "include"(CLASSPATH_FLAGS =
-I/transient/nataraj/CompilerD/classpath-0.98*//../include*-I/usr/include/classpath)
 and made it
"/classpath-0.98/include" After that the make file ran smoothly.

Looks like that was a mistake, What can I do to overcome the error?

Thanks,

-Nataraj