[LLVMdev] llvm-mc build fails

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sun Nov 1 23:31:09 PST 2009

Hello, John

> There is an undefined reference at line 48 which is the line FrameInfo() is
> on. I've tried to use the MSP430 and other targets as references so I'm not
> sure
> what changes I did would cause a problem on this line?
It doesn't seem you're linking libTarget in. Have you tried not to use
cmake-generated makefiles? As for the cmake - it tracked the explicit
list of dependencies somewhere, you might want to update it as well
(and different target-specific places in CMakeList.txt files).

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov