[LLVMdev] Arm port

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Sat May 23 13:33:53 PDT 2009

On May 22, 2009, at 1:37 PM, Chuck Robey wrote:
> I *really* hate the idea of getting into yet another discussion
> about yet
> another new make system

I agree.  While I too like 'make' (particularly with the gnu
extensions :), it does not cut it for us on windows.  If there are
problems with cmake that are preventing it from being used to generate
unix make files, I'd appreciate it if we (as a community) could rally
around resolving them, rather than introducing even more crazy build
systems.

-Chris