[LLVMdev] Arm port

Sandeep Patel deeppatel1987 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:56:13 PDT 2009

Build systems are a means to an end. The interesting stuff here is a
compiler. See <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_shed>.

If bending CMake to support BSD Make isn't in the cards, then I'd
suggest installing GNU Make and being done with it. It'll probably
work and I'd bet that the llvm-gcc autoconf manchinery probably
assumes gmake anyway, so you may well be stuck with it.

(FWIW, I find all of these build systems abhorrent in design and syntax.)

deep