[LLVMdev] Arm port

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Fri May 22 08:01:32 PDT 2009

Samuel Crow wrote:

> [...]

The build I saw was using Cmake to drive Gmake, but let me get hold of the
latest release and see if that's still the way of things.  Gmake makefiles will
generally not run in bsd make, and certainly no Gmake Makefile can make any use
whatever of the bsd.*.mk template makefiles that are commonly used in all bsd
builds.

But let me verify this, I'll get back to you.