[LLVMdev] Arm port

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Thu May 21 06:17:48 PDT 2009

Hello Chuck,

The Pandora is a tiny little handheld the size of a NintendoDS.  You might have trouble typing on the tiny little keypad unless you plug a full-size keyboard into it.  The 800x480 screen should be alright though and you might be able to use a TV adapter cable with the Pandora if you need to.  It should be able to run much of the same software as the Beagleboard as long as the screenmode is compatible.

If I had the money at the time preorders were taken on the first batch of Pandoras I might have ordered one.  I have trouble justifying it to myself when I have a fully-functional AMD-based dual-core Linux Laptop and hardly use it.  I'd like to support the Pandora in the software I'm writing though.

--Sam