[LLVMdev] Arm port

Chuck Robey chuckr at telenix.org
Wed May 20 12:19:28 PDT 2009

If this is the wrong list, please correct me, thanks.

I'm trying to get a bit more information about the Arm backend for llvm.  The
precise processor I'm interested in is the TI OMAP3530 (the Cortex-A8 is the
main CPU, along with other processors onboard the chip).  I did see that the
backend for Arm has support for the V6, but I'm thinking (I could be wrong) that
the Cortex-A8 is more V7 compatible.  So, I was wondering if the LLVM would be
available to me for my project, and if it's not, is support for the Cortex planned.

Thanks