[LLVMdev] IDE for llvm

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:43:30 PDT 2009

Hello,

Eclipse is pretty good.  If you want something with a smaller memory footprint there's always Code::Blocks for C++.  It isn't as advanced as Eclipse though.

I don't know if anybody has done the configuration files for LLVM-GCC on those IDEs yet but it should definitely be possible to modify from the standard GCC profiles.

If you find something better, let us know.

--Sam