[LLVMdev] "Processed value not in any map!" failures

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Fri May 15 10:07:24 PDT 2009

Hi Jay,
> When I build LLVM with ENABLE_EXPENSIVE_CHECKS=1, make check fails:
>
> Running /home/foad/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/test/CodeGen/ARM/dg.exp ...
> FAIL: /home/foad/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/test/CodeGen/ARM/2007-05-14-InlineAsmCstCrash.ll
> Failed with signal(SIGABRT) at line 1
> while running:  llvm-as <
> /home/foad/svn/llvm-project/llvm/trunk/test/CodeGen/ARM/2007-05-14-InlineAsmCstCrash.ll
> |  llc -march=arm -mattr=+v6
> Processed value not in any map!

building with ENABLE_EXPENSIVE_CHECKS=1 turns on a bunch
of extra sanity checking in LegalizeTypes.  "make check" used to
pass all tests with this on.  I notice that the failing node is a target
constant.  These are a special case, and the code dealing with them
was tweaked a little while ago - probably that caused this.  I will
take a look.

Ciao,

Duncan.