[LLVMdev] Loop-carried Dependence

Wenhao Jia tynarex at gmail.com
Fri May 15 06:14:01 PDT 2009

Hi Andreas,

For the purpose of my project, as a first step I just need to tell if
loop-carried dependence exists or not within a certain loop. So I
guess what you mentioned may be too advanced for me at this stage. But
I'll be looking forward to your results as my project progresses and
as I need more information about loop dependence.

Thanks!

Wenhao